[SR-Users] FOSDEM 2017

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 07:55:04 CET 2017

On 05/02/2017 14:09, Ludovic Gasc wrote:
> <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>>:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     another edition of FOSDEM is approaching, about 2 weeks left:
>
>       - https://fosdem.org/2017/
>
>     Couple of devs and many Kamailio friends will be around.
>
>     Like past year, there is a Realtime Communications devroom, this
>     edition
>     on Sunday. Very interesting presentation for our ecosystem: Olle
>     giving
>     a presentation about IPv4/IPv6, Inaki introducing its SFU media server
>     project, Jose talking about JsSIP, Daniel debating about fundraising
>     FreeRTC, Lorenzo with Janus SIP-WebRTC gateway, the other Lorenzo with
>     Homer Sipcature, Saul with Jitsi, Dan with cgrates, Matt with
>     Asterisk,
>     Giovanni with FreeSwitch... Schedule at:
>
>       -
>     https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/real_time_communications/
>     <https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/real_time_communications/>
>

> Thanks again about the organization, it was a great conference for me.
>

>     On Sunday morning, part of Lua devroom, I will present about using Lua
>     for building RTC services with Kamailio:
>
>       - https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/lua/
>     <https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/lua/>
>       - https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/luartcserviceskamailio/
>     <https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/luartcserviceskamailio/>
>

> It was impossible to me to assist to your presentation, however,
> thanks for the slides, it's clearly an interesting approach.
>

>     During the past editions we organized a dinner on Saturday evening.
>     Shall we attempt to do it again in advance this year? Or should we
>     do it
>     on spot based on the weather and mood at the end of Saturday?
>

> And thanks to Torrey for the organization: Nice to eat with RTC
> community ;-)
The slides are now available also at:

  - http://www.slideshare.net/miconda/rtc-services-with-lua-and-kamailio

There should be a video published again (although there were some
technical problems in the room, I hope they manage to fix it in time).

Indeed a great event, my thanks to Torrey and all the Kamailio friends
around making all a great event.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com