[SR-Users] Second coredump in a month

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:06:21 CET 2017

On 03/02/2017 09:57, Jon Bonilla (Manwe) wrote:
> El Fri, 3 Feb 2017 09:34:04 +0100
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> escribió:
>
>> One question regarding your description. Are you using string values for
>> setid of dispatcher groups? I saw that for 4.2 it prints FREESWITCH, not
>> a number -- just wanted to clarify and be sure you didn't use an alias
>> for the logs.
>>

> Hi Daniel
>
> the setid groups are int(11) and numeric. The FREESWITCH name is taken from
> attrs (VARCHAR 128) field.
>
> I didn't populate the db and didn't realize until now that attrs field was used
> that way (!).
>

> Will remove those strings from the attrs field and try again.

Would be good to see the difference, if it still crashes or not. But
this needs to be fixed, no crash should happen at runtime no matter of
what's the input from network or db.

As I looked quickly over the commits in dispatcher module, are you using
the socket attribute? It was one of the major addition lately, otherwise
the dispatcher was quite steady for 4.4.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - Mar 6-8 (Europe) and Mar 20-22 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com