[SR-Users] id column i tables

Kristian F. Høgh kfh at uni-tel.dk
Thu Feb 2 13:00:41 CET 2017

Hi list,

We provision our kamailio database from an external system.
In the future we would like to provision from two different systems.
To prevent the two systems from touching each others data, we would like to create views from the two tables.
provision system 1 would write to table1
provision system 2 would write to table2
kamailio will read a view over the two tables.

The tables we will create views over are:
- address
- aliases
- dispatcher
- uri
- usr_preferences

Now to my question :-)
Does kamailio use the id field in any of the tables above?
The id's are auto-incremented, and we might get conflicts between table1 and table2

*Kristian Høgh*

Telefon: 4422 8822
support at uni-tel.dk[1]

Gydevang 19 | 3450 Allerød