[SR-Users] Disabling DNS SRV records checks

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 17:48:29 CET 2017

Hello,

I am not familiar with carrierroute and its internals, but I guess it
sets either request uri ($ru) or dst uri ($du).

Now, if the ruri is sip:user at domain.com, then kamailio will do dsn srv
to find out the target host port for sip service. If the ruri is
sip:user at domain.com:5060, then kamailio does only A/AAAA query for
domain.com (as per ietf rfc).

Probably you can try the variant you mentioned to see if the $ru/$du is
set accordingly -- I cannot help more with carrierroute in this regard.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla