[SR-Users] Handling redirect replies and send to new host

voipspace voipspace voipspace at yandex.com
Wed Dec 27 16:33:16 CET 2017

Hi

I am aiming to do the following

User calls to Kamailio Switch (A)
Switch (A) calls to Kamailio redirect server (B)..
(B) runs script to determine route
(B) sends Stateless 300 redirect reply to (A).
(A) sends ACK to (B).
(A) send user call to another host (extracted from header variable from redirect reply)

(A) call to (B)
rewritehost("x.x.x.x");
t_relay();

(A) On receipt of the 300 response I do not want this redirect to go back to the user.

onreply_route {
        if (t_check_status("3[0-9][0-9]")) {
			// How do I send ACK to (B) to finish this redirect ?
			// Then I want a new relay to the host. How would I do it ?
        }
}