[SR-Users] PUBLISH modification.

Dmitri Savolainen savolainen at erinaco.ru
Wed Dec 27 09:59:20 CET 2017

hi!
You may try to use  " msg_apply_changes()";

    if ( is_method('PUBLISH') ){
        replace_body_all("sip:300", "sip:3000000");
        msg_apply_changes();
        handle_publish();
    }

if you use  pua_dialogi
 msg_apply_changes()

Bye the way, some presence parameters you may set via AVPs before
processing, like
modparam("pua_dialoginfo", "use_pubruri_avps", 1)
modparam("pua_dialoginfo", "pubruri_caller_avp", "$avp(puburis_caller)")
modparam("pua_dialoginfo", "pubruri_callee_avp", "$avp(puburis_callee)")

> Hello!
>
> I am trying to modify PUBLISH packet before handle_publish function
> execution. The best what I could think of is to make all required changes,
> update Destination URI to the Kamailio itself and then send it. In this
> case Kamailio will receive another PUBLISH packet with modified values.
>
> I was wondering someone knows cleaner way of achieving this.
>
> Thanks!

Savolainen Dmitri