[SR-Users] Dispatcher module OPTIONS and event routes: how are they handled by core?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 09:57:09 CET 2017

Hello,

those event routes are executed with a so called faked request (a
request generated internally, unrelated to the OPTIONS request sent to
the wire), apart of request uri, the rest of values are not related to
the dispatcher records.

To get access to other attributes of dispatcher records in a straight
way in the config, it would require C coding, Anyhow, even now using
scripting, you can try with sql queries to database or rpc commands
execution via jsonrpcs module and then parse the result using jansson
module.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com