[SR-Users] dmq_usrloc, usrloc:db_mode 3, and PostgreSQL

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Dec 19 05:26:18 CET 2017

Hello Julien,

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 08:17:54PM -0800, Julien Chavanton wrote:

> Hi Alex, I have done some tests in a lab with dmq usrloc,

Thank you for that!

> With almost the same settings, only 2 servers using DMQ, the contacts are
> written into postgres when replicated, I wonder what is the problem you are
> facing ?

I wonder that too. :-) What version of PG?

> Maybe double check the DB schema, just in case ?
> ../kamailio/utils/kamctl/postgres/usrloc-create.sql

Yep, that's one of the first things I did. It's 100% conformant.

Also, usrloc db_mode 3 without dmq_usrloc works just fine. This is
something highly specific to dmq_usrloc.

> Maybe you could send the trace of the SIP REGISTER to emulate it in the
> test.

I'm just testing pretty standard registrations from Bria on Android.

-- Alex

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)