[SR-Users] Kamailio in docker image

Fatih Yıldız fatih.yildiz at defne.com.tr
Fri Dec 15 15:12:21 CET 2017

Hello everyone,

I'd like to know if anyone here installed Kamailio in a docker image. I've
found several kamailio images on docker hub but they don't have enough
explanation on their description. So I couldn't use them. Can someone help
me to build kamailio server or share an image that I can use?

I tried tutorials here <https://sonnguyen.ws/install-kamailio-debianubuntu/>
and here
<https://kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/5.0.x/kamailio-install-guide-git/> but
something wrong probably and I don't see any kamdbctl file under any
installation. Then it stucks and I can't proceed in configuration.

Sincerely,

*Fatih Yıldız*
*Delivery Engineer,*

*Phone     *: +90 212 285 7575 (ext 117)
*Skype*      : fatihyldz1
*Team*       : dt1 at defne.com.tr
*HelpDesk*: +90 555 996 96 12

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the
basis of the terms set out at defne email disclaimer
<http://www.defne.com.tr/#%21email-disclaimer/cmjv>

Think before you speak. Read before you think. Think before you print.

<http://www.defne.com.tr/#!email-disclaimer/cmjv>