[SR-Users] Difference btw Nathelper & Nat Traversal modules

Melek Oktay melekoktay at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:39:06 CET 2017

Hi again,

*Hello,*

*On 15.12.17 10:51, Melek Oktay wrote:Hi All, I'd lie to ask the difference
between these two modules and get opinion about their use cases.I saw
several configuration examples of Kamailio that use RTPProxy. Is it
necessary to use RTPProxy? (scenario: public network ---> behind the
Kamailio I have FreeSwitch). Clients are behind of NAT & firewall Any
thoughts, tips, tricks would be much appreciated.is FreeSwitch on a public
IP and all calls are routed through FreeSwitch?Cheers,Daniel*

Yes, My FreeSwitch has a public IP & calls are routed to FreeSwitch

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com