[SR-Users] How to change R-URI Username

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 19:09:33 CET 2017

Hey everyone.

I'm doing some Calling Number and Called Number normalization at the
beggining and end of the Kamailio. At the end, i'm doing it in the Dispatch
Route.

In order to change the numbers, i use uac_replace_to() and
uac_replace_from(). However, i don't have a function like this for the
R-URI username. I'm trying to change the $rU variable, but i can't apply
changes since i get this error from msg_apply_changes() :  "cannot apply
msg changes after adding record-route header - it breaks conditional 2nd
header"

Is there any other way to do this operation?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers