[SR-Users] ACK is TCP in NATed network

Seshu Kumar gskumar12345 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 09:57:30 CET 2017

Hello Everyone,

We are using Kamailio IMS (version 5.0.4). We are using Jitsi for making
calls.
Our SIP clients are behind NATed network.
When clients and P-Server is configured to UDP mode, we are able to make
calls sucessfully.
When clients and P-Server is configured to TCP mode, call is not getting
through.

>From logs I found that ACK is not being sent from P-Server to Client.

On googling i found that this is known problem.

Can anyone kindly clarify whether this problem is resolved?
Is there is work around.
Am i not setting any parameter properly?
Let us know if further information is needed.

Kindly some answer, we are newbies...  :)

Regards
GS Kumar