[SR-Users] kamctl rm alice

Fatih Yıldız fatih.yildiz at defne.com.tr
Wed Dec 13 08:21:45 CET 2017

Hello all,

I'm new here and trying to test kamailio. After creating users, I noticed
that I made a mistake and create new users. Then I wanted to delete old
users but no luck. When I try to delete, it was giving me 2 different
errors. I found a way to fix one or skip one, I don't know. It was about
CTLENGINE parameter and I uncommented it. :) But second error says that

"ERROR: This command requires a database engine - none was loaded"

I checked the config files if there is something written like database
engine. I found DBENGINE parameter in kamctl file and it was set to MYSQL.
Below are the used parameters in kamctl. Could you please check if I'm
missing something here? I plan to make some test calls in my local test
environment and I installed kamailio 5.0.4 on ubuntu by using Docker. Any
help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

SIP_DOMAIN=192.168.99.100
DBENGINE=MYSQL
DBHOST=localhost
DBNAME=kamailio
DBRWUSER="root"
DBRPW="password"
DBROUSER="root"
DBROPW="password"
ALIASES_TYPE="db"
CTLENGINE="FIFO"
OSER_INFO="FIFO"
VERBOSE=1
PID_FILE="somewhere"

*Fatih Yıldız*
*Delivery Engineer,*

*Phone     *: +90 212 285 7575 (ext 117)
*Skype*      : fatihyldz1
*Team*       : dt1 at defne.com.tr
*HelpDesk*: +90 555 996 96 12

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the
basis of the terms set out at defne email disclaimer
<http://www.defne.com.tr/#%21email-disclaimer/cmjv>

Think before you speak. Read before you think. Think before you print.

<http://www.defne.com.tr/#!email-disclaimer/cmjv>