[SR-Users] Flow Diagram for WebRTC Client1 => WebRTC Client2 (via Kamailio and Asterisk)

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Tue Dec 12 15:38:40 CET 2017

Hello All,

I am looking for a Diagram or such that shows the flow of SIP traffic for a WebRTC Client1 => WebRTC Client2 call  using Kamailio in front of Asterisk.

I am unable to get Asterisk to find the correct registered clients, which are registered in Kamailio and am hoping verifying the flow will help give me a clue as to what is going on.  E.g. Using chrome and tryit-pjsip I have Client1, and Client2 registered in Kamailio. However when I try to connect Client1 to Client2 (make a call), Asterisk has no clue where Client1 and Cleint2 are registered to.

Thank you!