[SR-Users] cfg_get in async_worker causes segfault (v4.4)

Malcolm O'Hare sac_malcolm at msn.com
Sat Dec 9 04:31:27 CET 2017

I want to experiment with using the async module.  I added the module and updated my request_route to call async_task_route() and put all the existing routing logic in a new route.  Unfortunately my kamailio is crashing looking up a cfg_get variable.  The exact same route logic works fine in the normal child process, its only when its run in a async_worker that it fails.

Is this a known issue?

I can see in the core file that there is no group handle in the cfg_group_t (its 0x0), but I know nothing about how that gets set and where.

Thanks in advance for any help
Malcolm