[SR-Users] Forwarding Registration to Asterisk

Wilkins, Steve swwilkins at mitre.org
Wed Dec 6 21:16:12 CET 2017

Hello and thank you for the reply.

I did try something like this before with no luck => Dial(PJSIP/20001 at 129.4.1.32) where 129.4.1.32 is the IP Address of Kamailio.
When I attempt this, I get the error => Endpoint '20001': Could not create dialog to invalid URI '20001'.  Is endpoint registered and reachable?
And 20001 is registered in 129.4.1.32.

Thank you,