[SR-Users] Kamailio Multi IP

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:40:47 CET 2017

Thnaks for the reply.

I don't need mhomed since i do the socket forcing by myself after the the
DISPATCH selects the Gateway. What i need is something that modifies the
SIP Request in order to use the outbound IP in the R-URI, To-Header, etc.
I'm doing that using the $td and $rd pseudo-variables, but i'm not sure if
that is the safest approach.

The TOPOS module is really usefull for this, thanks for mentioning.
However, the dialog_expires parameter is really confusing, since it imposes
a maximum time allowed for a dialog to exist (After the records are
deleted, routing no longer works). I could work with a very long timer for
this if the ended dialogs would get removed from the table automatically,
but that doesn't happen.

Cheers