[SR-Users] Doing a quick test with http_async_client module from master branch

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 10:24:13 CET 2017

Hello,

anyone around here that can do a quick test with http_async_module? I
don't have a testbed for it right now and I would spend the time on
other resources if someone here can run some tests with
http_async_client module from master branch. I did a bit of internal
refactoring in order to be able to export the function to kemi interface
-- nothing radical, but it would be good to know it didn't break anything.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com