[SR-Users] Kamailio Multi IP

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:46:46 CET 2017

Greetings,

I have a Kamailio that is hosted on multiple IP's. Each client connects to
an IP and there is another IP that communicates with the PSTN.

The problem is that I don't want any client "seeing" any IP besides his. If
the client (connected to kamailio's IP 1.1.1.1) receives an request coming
from the PSTN (connected to Kamailio's IP 2.2.2.2) , it will have 2.2.2.2
on the R-URI, To Header,etc.

Is there a method to ensure kamailio will manipulate the packet and use the
correct IP ? Currently i'm directly changing the R-URI and To Header, but I
don't if it's the correct approach to this.

I would also like to know the best way to do those changes right before the
packet leaves Kamailio. I know that OnSend route doesn't allow changes in
the buffer. I tried Branch routes but not every request goes through that.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers.