[SR-Users] How to change To header URI from Kamailio?

Arun NV arunbalannv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 05:32:04 CET 2017

Hi,
I am using *Kamailio 4.4*. I would like to forward the request to a
different port number of my endpoint. I have changed the destination *URI *and
the *INVITE  *correctly reached to the new port. But the *To header
*in the *INVITE
*request has the old port. so the endpoint is not responding to the
request.
Then I tried to remove and replace *To header* using *remove_hf("To")*
and* insert_hf("To:
$var(modified_to_header) \r\n");* functions. But the to header not changed.
So, is there any way to change the *To header URI*.