[SR-Users] How to get call on an extension, which is registered when a call towards it reach kamailio. How to modify pending session parameters in kamailio?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:10:28 CET 2017

Hello,

look at tsilo module as well as the presentation by Federico at Kamailio
World Conference about using Kamailio for mobile networks:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/events/2016-KamailioWorld/Day2/16-Federico.Cabiddu-Thriving-In-A-Mobile-World.pdf
  -
https://www.kamailio.org/events/2015-KamailioWorld/Day2/20-Federico.Cabiddu-Kamailio-In-A-Mobile-World.pdf