[SR-Users] question for best way to remove sips uris - TLS and sips in $ru - get_send_socket2(): protocol/port mismatch

Karsten Horsmann khorsmann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 12:14:41 CEST 2017

Hello List,

i answering myself - just for the records.

For my issues i found an solution.

1.) If sips from broken client, save "sip://" scheme to record-route (like
described before) and then reformat it to the old $ru
2.) Attach a FLT_Flag to this
3.) On my dispatcher route i force "transport=udp" to it, if my FLT_Flag
there is

The 60 second sound problem was an rfc4028 - session timer issue between
UAC and target B2BUA (FreeSWITCH).
I could solve this with 'param name="enable-timer" value="false"' within
FreeSWITCH sip-profile.

#!define FLT_SRCSIPS 19

request_route {
        remove_hf("Route");
        if (is_method("INVITE|SUBSCRIBE")) {
                if ($ru =~ "^sips:") {
                        route(FIX_SIPS);
                } else {
                        record_route();
                }
        }
}

route[FIX_SIPS] {
        if ($ru =~ "^sips:") {
                xlog("L_INFO","---FIX_SIPS-before: ru:($ru)");
                $var(orig_uri) = $ru;
                $ru = "sip:" + $rU + "@" + $td;
                xlog("L_INFO","---FIX_SIPS-now: $rU $td ru:($ru)
orig_uri:($var(orig_uri))");
                record_route();
                $ru = $var(orig_uri);
                xlog("L_INFO","---FIX_SIPS-after: ru:($ru)");
                setflag(FLT_SRCSIPS);
        }
}

route[DISPATCHIVR] {
        if(isflagset(FLT_SRCSIPS)) {
                $var(orig_du) = $du;
                $du = "sip:" + $rd + ":" + $rp + ";transport=udp";
                xlog("L_INFO","reformate ($var(orig_du)) to ($du)");
        }
}

--
Kind Regards