[SR-Users] sql_do_query_async(): the db driver module doesn't support async query

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Thu Aug 31 10:48:53 CEST 2017

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 09:28:46AM +0300, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> > > Our solution was to switch to the mysql driver in kamailio and use the
> > > galera loadbalancer
> >
> > In this solution, also loadbalancer must be made highly available,
> > using, for example, corosync/pacemaker.
>
> Or run loadbalancer on each SIP proxy host.

We use the latter, glb is a lightweight process and use some supervistor
scripts to make sure it is running.

But it is an extra external process to babysit, having a async aware
cluster connector would be great. It is on my todo to take a look at
when I get around to start modifying kamailio, should be relatively
simple (in my mind) to call the async method from db_cluster instead of
just returning a not supported.