[SR-Users] sql_do_query_async(): the db driver module doesn't support async query

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Wed Aug 30 11:44:16 CEST 2017

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 07:44:34PM +0300, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> > Are you really using mysql directly? For example the cluster driver
> > doesn't support async, regardless of the backend driver support.
>
> I re-checked, and, yes, I was using cluster driver.

Had a feeling that would be case :)

Our solution was to switch to the mysql driver in kamailio and use the
galera loadbalancer
(http://galeracluster.com/documentation-webpages/glb.html) to implement
loadbalancing/failover to our mariadb galera master/master cluster.

There are other solutions I imagine (mysql proxy).