[SR-Users] TSILO + NAT issues

Emanuele Gambaro emanuele.gambaro at pynlab.com
Mon Aug 28 17:01:28 CEST 2017

Hi to all.
I have the following setup-needs :
*) Kamailio 5.0.1 with TSILO module and Apple push notification service.
*) Rtpengine configured in order to force a "media-handover” for every call.
*) NAT forced for all connection.

I have a lot of problem with the INVRESUME route. When an INVITE is resumed (upon mobile client connection via APN message) the NAT does not work, and there is no rtp flow between devices. It works only if device is already online (so without the SUSPEND route).

How can I setup TSILO in order to force NAT management for all calls?
Thank you
--
Emanuele Gambaro
---