[SR-Users] LCR dont_strip_or_prefix_flag

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 01:14:04 CEST 2017

Hello list,

I am using Kamailio 5.0.2 on centos7 and I am trying to use the
dont_strip_or_prefix_flag (
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.0.x/modules/lcr.html#idp49131644)
for LCR routing but I discovered that just by declaring the flag like this
the module won't prefix my calls:
#!define LCR_DONT_STRIP_OR_TAG 7
modparam("lcr", "dont_strip_or_prefix_flag", LCR_DONT_STRIP_OR_TAG)

It doesn't matter if I set or reset the flag it never prefix the ReqUR if
the declaration is present. I have to remove the declaration to make the
module prefix it correctly. But then the whole purpose of the flag is
lost....Anyone aware of this behaviour?

Regards,
Patrick Wakano