[SR-Users] Feature request: USRLOC jsonrpc ul.add - set all entry fields

Dmitry Sytchev kbdfck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:36:46 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel!

Looking into code it seems RPC functions of USRLOC don't allow setting
all fields for USRLOC entry, for example, Received and Socket.

It would be great if we can set these, because we need to have ability
to transfer contacts from other server to Kamailio.

I think at present this can be done sending specially crafted fake
REGISTER packets or calling special route from HTTP with some tricks
for saving contact and received, but as for me it would be great to
set it from RPC because we already have ul.add method.

It also would be cool if we can use named parameters in JSONRPC
params: {} section with names corresponding to usrloc fields, like
'table', 'AOR', 'received' and so on. Maybe on specual key not to mix
with current 'params'.

Thanks for your great work!

--
Best regards,