[SR-Users] snmpstats get calls that have ended in 5xx cause code

Olli Attila olli.attila at oatel.net
Wed Aug 23 07:55:13 CEST 2017

Hello,

I have Kamailio 5.0 configured with snmpstats module. I can succesfully
query for eg. the current num of dialogs on kamailio by issuing:

snmpget -v 2c -c public localhost KAMAILIO-MIB::kamailioCurNumDialogs.0
KAMAILIO-MIB::kamailioCurNumDialogs.0 = Gauge32: 0

Is it possible to make query about calls that have ended with 5xx sip
cause code on last 5min or 15min?

I noticed that the following is available on the snmpstats module but it
only holds a counter that keeps increasing until I restart kamailio
process:
snmpget -v 2c -c public localhost
KAMAILIO-MIB::kamailioTotalNumFailedDialogSetups.0

Also I think the above includes all cause codes that are between
3xx-6xx.

Cheers,

--Olli