[SR-Users] Save original $fU, $rU

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Aug 22 22:34:55 CEST 2017

Hi,

Swapping the From and To URIs headers when sending an in-dialog request (such as a BYE) from callee to caller is not a but, but the protocol-compliant way to do things. :-)

Lots of possibilities for saving original values if so desired. Dialog variables ($dlg_var(...)) are probably the easiest. I prefer to persist this stuff in the database by writing an initial CDR row on the initial invite and only updating it thereafter.

-- Alex