[SR-Users] siptrace: how to duplicate the complete dialog?

Mikko Lehto mslehto at iki.fi
Mon Aug 21 16:46:15 CEST 2017

Daniel Tryba <d.tryba at pocos.nl>:

> Well, not exactly since I don't care about OPTIONS.

Yeah, polling is not very exciting always :)

Maybe you can simply catch all and filter later?
I have (something like) this on HEP receiving Kamailio:
---
	} else if($rm =~ "(OPTIONS)$" ) {
		return;
	} else {
	    $var(table) = "sip_capture_rest";
	}
---

Daniel Tryba <d.tryba at pocos.nl>:

> BTW maybe it would be useful to change the documentation
> .
> .
> .
> But there are actually 3 ways:
>
>    * by setting 'modparam("siptrace", "trace_mode", 1)' will mirror all traffic

Thanks for the text, added (commit 309895b0a3494f3ac476646779dfd0605e0857f1)

--
Mikko Lehto