[SR-Users] SIP_DOMAIN in /etc/kamailio/kamctlrc

Trent trent at callclicker.com
Thu Aug 17 19:39:23 CEST 2017

Hello.

I have not been able to find anything in the wiki, or documentation which
covers this.

The only item I have found is related to a module.

>From the information, I have gleaned on this, it is clear an IP address, or
a domain name is to be set here.

What is not clear, is if the server is on multiple IP address whether they
are on a WAN, LAN, or both, if multiple IP addresses are need, or can be
added.

I have a situation where I have a public WAN address, and a LAN address.

Thanks a bunch!