[SR-Users] DMQ Not Discovering all Nodes

John Petrini jpetrini at coredial.com
Thu Aug 17 01:31:11 CEST 2017

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the quick reply. Just you asking for me to provide the main
route block made me realize I needed to add KDMQ message handling to my
routing. I've added the following to the main routing block and all of the
nodes have now been discovered.

  # KDMQ handling
  if(is_method("KDMQ")) {
    dmq_handle_message();