[SR-Users] On the fly Change

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Wed Aug 16 09:35:53 CEST 2017

Hello.

You can just change parameter in SQL table and reload changes with kamctl.

Generally, (I think) Kamailio restart is a relatively safe. Established
calls don't need any SIP exchange to continue, and RTP stream flows thru
another program like rtpproxy which is untouched and keeps running when
you restart Kami.