[SR-Users] Dispatcher call id hash for server side invite

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:08:41 CEST 2017

You can always add a bit of caching to avoid too many sql queries and
improve the performances. Just use the htable module to store in memory
the value associated with authid that you fetch from database.

Then you can llok first in htable, and if not found store in htable. You
can set a lifetime for values in the htable, so they disappear, forcing
a load from db.

Also, you can set/remove values from htable via rpc commands, if you
need to do a change immediately.

On 10.08.17 14:51, Ryan Wagoner wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation! I finally got the dispatcher working in an
> active / passive Kamailio cluster in front of three FreePBX servers. I
> was using the Asipto Kamailio and Asterisk real time guide as a
> starting point so it had the WITHINDLG route. I ended up modifying the
> TOASTERISK route to call ds_select_dst and the FROMASTERSK route uses
> an htable for matching IPs off a mySQL view of the Kamailio dispatcher
> table. I also have some modifications to the REGFWD route. We'll see
> how performance is today as I did have to use a sqlops query to lookup
> the dispatcher set ID for TOASTERISK and REGFWD depending on the
> authentication ID. This setup is responsible for around 1000
> extensions with 2000 devices for a high volume call center.
>
> Ryan
>
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 4:16 AM, Daniel Tryba <d.tryba at pocos.nl
> <mailto:d.tryba at pocos.nl>> wrote:
>
>     On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 01:21:36PM -0400, Ryan Wagoner wrote:
>     > How do I mark these server side invites so the call hash is known by
>     > kamailio? Or am I thinking about this the wrong way?
>
>     It is the latter, in dialog replies should be routed on headers
>     only. In
>     the "default" config these replies/reINVITES are handled in the
>     WITHINDLG route, the dispatcher should only be called for new dialogs.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla