[SR-Users] DNS Geo Location Kamailio servers, registration and routing

Sadeesh Radhakrishnan sadeesh.r at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 10:58:41 CEST 2017

We have kamailio servers that do DNS-Geo-Location on different locations,
using same domain name.
So the users from a country will be preferred to his nearby server by DNS
routing.
Similarly users from different countries will be registering to their
nearby kamailio sip servers.
All the servers share a common user location table on database.
Now the users are getting registered fine, with no issue.
We want the users at one location should be able to call user at other-location
using the user location contact information.
When we tried, the INVITE is sent on common domain name and that reverse
resolves dns to same server and gets a 404 not found.
I need some suggestion / ideas in order to make it happen.

Thanks