[SR-Users] Question regarding t_check_trans()

Joe Baran jbaran at whitelabelcomm.com
Fri Aug 4 21:45:12 CEST 2017

Probably an elementary question, but we're relatively new at digging into
the details.  We are trying to understand the following block of config
code and have a question or two.  Our assumption is the t_precheck_trans()
function tells us whether another packet has arrived already as a
retransmission.  However, we're not clear on what the t_check_trans() is
doing assuming the condition is true.  Any direction on this?

Thanks.

route[CHECK_RETRANS]
{
  # handle retransmissions