[SR-Users] Pull Request or Issue? - coredump in case no contentLengthHdr present in REGISTER

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:41:10 CEST 2017

Hello,

you have to make a pull request via github for master branch first and
if all ok, then it can be backported to 5.0 and 4.4 branches.

See first:

  - https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md

The commit message format must be done as per the file above in order to
merge the pull request smoothly.