[SR-Users] Fwd: kemi lua routing block as route in standart cfg

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 14:33:49 CEST 2017

v5.0 doesn't have many of the event route available for kemi.

If you use master branch (upcoming 5.1), modules having event routes
export a parameter 'event_callback' which needs to be set to a name of a
function inside the embedded language script, see the one for tm at:

  -
https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/tm.html#tm.p.event_callback

The dialog module should have same mod param.

For websocket, do you need the one for xhttp module? If yes, it's available.

The event_route[websocket:closed] is not available, as I can see in the
code, but I will add it.