[SR-Users] Sip-clients not connecting to kamailio, What am I missing?

Viktor Silfver viktorsilfver at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:42:24 CEST 2017

Hi,

I’m very new to Kamailio, in fact I have never got Kamailio to work properly.

I’m following this tutorial http://kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/5.1.x/kamailio-install-guide-deb/ <http://kamailio.org/docs/tutorials/5.1.x/kamailio-install-guide-deb/> step by step, but my subscribers are not able to connect to Kamailio. (X-lite and Zoiper)
I can install Kamialio, create the database, start Kamailio, add subscribers, without any failures or error messages.

I’m running debian jessie.

When i’m running wireshark I get the message Port unreachable.

What am I missing? Can someone give me a hint on what I should look for?