[SR-Users] Fwd: kemi lua routing block as route in standart cfg

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 07:15:04 CEST 2017

Hello,

where is that TBD note? It needs to be adjusted, probably it is a
leftover from first days of this feature.

The failure_route, branch_route and onreply_route can be now natively in
the embedded language, see the Lua script example I provide with the
link in my previous email.

If you are using event_route blocks, let me know which and I can say if
they are available -- many of them are, but some are missing, as I am
not using all the modules available and didn't have the time to dig in
all of them.