[SR-Users] Kamailio example configuration: auth section incomplete?

Jurijs Ivolga jurijs.ivolga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 21:11:16 CEST 2017

Hi George,

I misread your email, sorry.

In your case scenario is when somebody from outside tries to call user
registered in kamailio, by default it is allowed. We do not need to
challenge such request, because it is user from outside, not our subscriber
and by default kamailio allows such calls and in this case such call will
finish in location route and eventually will reach user.

I hope I understood you and I didn't messed anything again. :)

With kind regards,

Jurijs