[SR-Users] kemi lua routing block as route in standart cfg

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 13:28:27 CEST 2017

Hi, no
I wanna include  lua routes part at existing kamailio.cfg file

Just wanna rewrite some route with lua code using kemi because lua more
flexible for my needs, but want to call this route at the cfg file.

like
kamailio.cfg
route {
[MY_SUPER_ROUTE_IN_LUA]
}

Where MY_SUPER_ROUTE_IN_LUA is a route written with kemi on lua language.