[SR-Users] Usleep on Reply

Nicolas Breuer Nicolas.Breuer at belcenter.biz
Tue Aug 1 17:40:56 CEST 2017

Hello Alex,

Thanks for your interesting reply.

I think it will not match because I want to send a "180" in case I receive a 183 without SDP  and no 180 from the carrier.

     if(t_check_status("180")) {
        if(isflagset(FL_183_RECEIVED)) {
           ## 180 received OK
	xlog("[$ci] 180 received after 183! The horror!\n");
        } else {

	# No 180 received , so will send one :)

   Send_reply(180, Ringing)

	}

That will not work :)

I tried to delay the processing of the "183"  and :

If a 180 is received before the delay expires , I forward the "180"
If no 180 is received, I can send a 180 manually

 But again in my test, during the "delay" all incoming requests related to this dialog are delayed also