[SR-Users] uac_auth credentials

Volkan Oransoy voransoy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 10:38:07 CEST 2017

Hi again,

There is another issue on my setup. The request URI is being replaced with my registration info while being proxied.
How can I keep my original request URI on proxied request?
When I set $rU to $tU in the script, then it works but I don’t know this is the way it should be?

route[SENDTOREMOTE] {
        if(uac_reg_request_to("$fU", 1))
        {
                xlog("L_NOTICE", "Found remote user [$rU] on [$rd] via [$du]");
                $rU = $tU;
                t_on_failure("REMOTE_AUTH");
                return;
        }