[SR-Users] uac_auth credentials

Volkan Oransoy voransoy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 09:04:21 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,

I have applied this solution but failure_route doesn’t add Authorization header to the request after 401.
Is there anything missing in my failure_route block?

failure_route[REMOTE_AUTH] {
        if ($T_reply_code == 401 or $T_reply_code == 407) {
                xlog("L_NOTICE", "Remote asked for authentication");
                append_branch();
                uac_auth();
                t_relay();
        }