[SR-Users] How to eliminate Content-Length:0 from sl_send_reply

Pranathi Venkatayogi pvenkatayogi at cyracom.com
Tue Apr 25 18:56:04 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,
  Just wanted to confirm my understanding here.
  Are you hinting towards INVITE (hold) message illustrated here (http://www.tech-invite.com/fo-sip/tinv-fo-sip-service-01.html)
  Here is how it lays out:
1. Customer sends INVITE requiring MSRP chat
2. Kamailio will accept the invite and complete the session setup - send 100 Trying, 180 Ringing and 200 ok.
3. Kamailio will send INVITE(hold) to customer
4. When the agent becomes available, Kamailio will send "refer" to connect to right agent directly.

  Please share your comments on this.

Thanks
Pranathi.