[SR-Users] topos module - possible bug

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 15:59:56 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel

Sorry for the delayed response to this, the ACK is for a 200OK yes and the
problem still persists in latest 4.4 and the 5.0.1 nightly build.

I have all DB entries/kam logs/pcap files.

If you check the attached pcap, 192.168.70.70 and 192.168.252.70 are the
same instance of Kamailio, it is being used to bridge the 2 networks.

Frame 34 shows the 200OK with lots of Record-Route etc, and frame 35 shows
topos in action.

However the ACK that is relayed in Frame 38 seems to be missing all the
Route information that was supplied in the 200OK, this causes the ACK to be
relayed directly to the Contact, breaking the proxy chain.

Pete