[SR-Users] Kamailio World 2017 - grants for students and underrepresented people

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 11:21:53 CEST 2017

Hello,

with a bit of delay, given that had to accommodate and accept some
requests from the last year queue, I am glad to announces that we can
offer two more seats at Kamailio World Conference, May 8-10, 2017, in
Berlin.

Therefore we are continuing the program from last years, based on the
roots and the tight relation of Kamailio project with the academic
environment, the eligible people being students enrolled in universities
or research institutes (both bachelor and PhD programs qualify) as well
as people from underrepresented groups.

If you think you are eligible and want to participate, email me directly
(miconda at gmail.com) or to registration at kamailio.org . Participation to
all the content of the event (workshops, conference and social event) is
free, but you will have to take care of expenses for traveling and
accommodation. Write a short description about your interest in real
time communications and, when it is the case  what is the university or
the research institute you are affiliate to.

Also, if you are not a student, but you are in touch with some or have
access to students forums/mailing lists, it will be very appreciated if
you forward these details.

Time is short, we already received few requests based on my remark in a
message sent out few weeks ago, therefore in a matter of days we will do
the selection, so you have to hurry up a bit.

More information about Kamailio World is available on the web site:

  - http://www.kamailioworld.com

Many thanks to the event sponsors that allowed to continue this program,
respectively: FhG Fokus, Asipto, Flowroute, Telnyx, Sipwise, Sipgate,
Simwood, Obihai, NG-Voice, Evariste Systems, Digium, VoiceTel, Pascom
and Core Network Dynamics.

Expect a full house event! Looking forward to meeting many of you in Berlin!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - May 22-24 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com