[SR-Users] Reply to Incoming SIP Options Pings from Kamailio

Diego Nadares dnadares at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 04:14:20 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm not an expert buy maybe this could work:

route{
        if ( !mf_process_maxfwd_header("10") )
        {
                sl_send_reply("483","To Many Hops");
                drop();
        };
    *    if(is_method("OPTIONS")) {*
*                sl_send_reply("200","Keepalive");*
*                exit;*
        ds_select_dst("1", "4");
        forward();  #stateless forward
        # t_relay();  #stateful relay