[SR-Users] Planning next IRC devel meeting - Apr 20, 2017

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 17:38:01 CEST 2017

Hello,

based on the people that showed interest to participate, the next IRC
meeting is going to be on this week, Thursday, April 20, at 14:00UTC
(16:00 in Berlin, Madrid, Paris; 15:00 in London, ...).

For more details, see:

  - https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/irc-meetings/2017a

If you have new topics to discuss, try to add them before the start of
the event in order to plan properly the schedule.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - May 22-24 (USA) - www.asipto.com